Bumble Bees, Early Years 1 & Early Years 2 Programme
- The Bumble Bees, Early Years 1 and Early Years 2 programme is centred around six areas of development as follows:
- • Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- • Problem Solving, Reasoning and Numeracy
- • Communication, Language and Literacy
- • Creative Skills
- • Knowledge and Understanding of the World
- • Physical Development
Activities and learning objectives revolve around these areas, ensuring that our children experience a broad and balanced curriculum relevant to their learning and developmental needs.
Level 1 & 2 (EY3/EY4) Programme
In Level 1 and 2 (EY3 & EY4), a well-resourced, broad-based curriculum is followed.
The areas of learning include:
• Personal, Social and Emotional Learning
• Communication, Language and Literacy (English and Maltese)
International pupils who decide not to follow the Maltese course, have the option, against payment, of taking up lessons in another language instead. For further information kindly email email@example.com
• Problem Solving, Reasoning and Numeracy (Mathematics)
• Religious Education*
The school embraces the Christian Faith and Religious Education provides children with the opportunities to learn about, discuss, appreciate and learn from religious beliefs, practices and values.
• Knowledge and Understanding of the World (Digital Literacy and Science)
• Physical Development
• Creative Development (Art, Drama and Music)
Furthermore, during school hours, Level 1 and 2 learners also attend the DEC (Discover - Express - Create) Programme. This weekly programme is aimed at designing, exploring and creating learning opportunities and outcomes. It enables pupils to participate in a number of activities, such as Lego Education, Gymnastics, Movement, Story, 'Why?' (Science/Inquiry-based learning) and Outdoor activities. This varied and enjoyable programme enables learners to extend their taste of different disciplines.At Chiswick House School, we provide all the books, stationery, computers and educational apparatus required.
After School Programmes:
For further information about our programmes kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org